Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Finally my introduction

Oliversmomma
    Oliversmomma

Finally my introduction Empty Re: Finally my introduction

Post by Oliversmomma Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:03 pm

Hey hey! I finally joined hehe. I have several animals of my own and many animal friends at work. I have an month old kitten named Oliver, he is an orange tabby. I have a 60 gallon tank with a red oscar, silver dollar fish, two red tail tin foil barbs, two goldfish, a bala shark and a pleco. I have 5 hamsters as well, three little winter white girl hamsters, an albino hamster named Snowball and a tan & white hamster named Butterscotch. I also have another small tank upstairs with a couple small fish. I lost my kitty Casper in October 2008 due to his overactive thyroid taking over his kidneys.
    Jackie
    Jackie

Post by Jackie Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:17 pm

Oliversmomma wrote:Hey hey! I finally joined hehe. I have several animals of my own and many animal friends at work. I have an month old kitten named Oliver, he is an orange tabby. I have a 60 gallon tank with a red oscar, silver dollar fish, two red tail tin foil barbs, two goldfish, a bala shark and a pleco. I have 5 hamsters as well, three little winter white girl hamsters, an albino hamster named Snowball and a tan & white hamster named Butterscotch. I also have another small tank upstairs with a couple small fish. I lost my kitty Casper in October 2008 due to his overactive thyroid taking over his kidneys.
    hi! welcome to the forum Smile your animals all seem cute! i'm sorry to hear about casper though! <3
    Angelsinpa
    Angelsinpa
    Admin

Post by Angelsinpa Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:17 pm

Hiya! About time you joined lol. How about some piccies of everyone?? Pwease. flower
    HeavenlyAngel
    HeavenlyAngel
    Admin

Post by HeavenlyAngel Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:49 pm

Welcome to the forum Smile You have Oscars? I am jealous lol. Lisa knows how much I want Oscars. I think they are amazing fish. Your animals sound adorable.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content