Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

guinea pigs cant be litter trained....

HeavenlyAngel
    HeavenlyAngel
    Admin

guinea pigs cant be litter trained.... Empty guinea pigs cant be litter trained....

Post by HeavenlyAngel Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:42 pm

says who? I have a litter box in with my girls and they use it lol. I just noticed today. I gave it to them last night. They are such good girls. I dont wanna hear that piggies cant be litter trained cuz they obviously can lol.
    Jackie
    Jackie

guinea pigs cant be litter trained.... Empty Re: guinea pigs cant be litter trained....

Post by Jackie Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:21 pm

i agree that they can! my old piggie toby used to always go into the litter box to do his business, majority of the time he went into the littler pan!
    Angelsinpa
    Angelsinpa
    Admin

guinea pigs cant be litter trained.... Empty Re: guinea pigs cant be litter trained....

Post by Angelsinpa Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:50 pm

For real?? No fair lol! My girls have litter boxes,they use them but still go everywhere else as well...brats...i try to keep it cleaned up so they get the idea,but eh it escapes them...sigh...come train mine will ya jo and jackie?
    HeavenlyAngel
    HeavenlyAngel
    Admin

Post by HeavenlyAngel Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:56 pm

mine use the litter box most of the time. But they mark each corner of the cage. It drives me crazy. But they mostly use the litter box as well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:55 pm